Dr. Taras Ivascenko
Individual psychodynamic psycho-therapy for adults and adolescents. Support therapy. Crisis intervention.
RSU, doctoral division. Studies in program „Medicine“, Thesis „Connection between depression symptomatics and oxidative stress indicators in patients with stable coronary heart disease (CHD).“, 2015.
Clinic of psychiatry of Vilnius University: “Training of Teachers and Supervisors of Psychodynamic Psychotherapy” 2013 – 2015.
Riga University of Stardina, Residency for Psychotherapy specialization, 2008 – 2012.
Family Therapy and couple therapy based on McMaster’s approach model 2009 – 2011.
Riga University of Stradina, Doctor’s Degree 2002 – 2008.
Specificities of the psychosomatic approach to the patients with cardiology diseases. Alexithymia. Post-traumatic syndrome. Adaptation disorders …
Publications and interviews on psycho-therapy, psycho-dynamic approach and psycho-somatic disorders.
- Staging in Academy of Psychosomatic medicine, Berlin 2014;
- 2012-2013 Participation to the national project ” Creation of psycho-emotional support to workers of emergency medical care”. In scope of this project carried out crisis intervention to medical care workers;
- 2012-2013 – Participation to the project “Social-psychological assistance to the persons in retirement or before-retirement age with problems of social isolation” with assistance of the European Union. In scope of this project was giving lectures and leading group therapy;
- Lecturer for the Department of Psychosomatic Medicine RSU 2009.-2014;
- Lecturer for the RSU Internal disease department, from 2015;
- Private practice;
- Participation in different experience changing programms:
Regensburgas Universitātē (Vācija)
Specialist in tactics, self-defense, bodyguards and security team training.
Practitioner of historical martial arts.