MoComm Intensive Retreat
For people who wish to:
- recover after burnout, regain happiness;
- strengthen resistance to stress and psycho-emotional pressure;
- recover after COVID-19 illness effects;
- stay fit and healthy;
- foster pleasant and favorable communication with others;
- improve quality of life;
- discover inner potential;
- be well adapted to the changing circumstances around us.
3 day retreat is led by:
Doctor-psychotherapist and specialist in psychosomatic medicine Tarass Ivascenko along with the MoComm specialist team.
- Introduction to Motion Communication methods and principles;
- What is relaxation. Active and passive form;
- Relaxation in practice- in movement, in horizontal or sitting positions;
- Breathing exercises and meditation practice in movement;
- Movement- its role in life. Psychosomatics;
- Healthy lifestyle: “To be or appear like”- challenges of the 21st century;
- Preconditions for higher quality of life.
- Integrated, experience based and result oriented;
- Simple, effective with a science based approach;
- Applicable in any conditions;
- Adaptable to the specific needs and tasks of each individual;
- Focused on self-care, to ensure the principles can be practiced independently afterwards;
- Offered in Latvian, Russian or English, depending on your preference.
The dates will be announced 2 months in advance, once the group is fully formed.
The guest house “Chill Inn” is located in a pine tree forest, just 500 meters away from the beach and 10km away from Liepaja City center.
Conditions for participation:
- Completed and submitted application form at least 4 weeks before the start of the retreat;
- Observe a healthy sleep schedule and light nutrition two weeks before the start of the retreat;
- Decrease the consumption of coffee to a minimum and any type of smoking, as well as restrain from the use of alcohol;
- Registration can be completed after the receipt of payment confirmation.
Three-day programme: 2'185 EUR per person
The participation fee includes 11.5 hours of practical training, 7.5 hours of theory, training materials, catering four times a day, hotel accommodation for three nights, individual consultations with psychotherapist and sensomotory communication specialist, and personal recommendations for recovery to each participant.